For our first edition of Friday Favorites, we thought we’d highlight something that was introduced to us by our friends at Pittsburgh Paints: The Color Sense Game, which helps you choose a color palette based on a series of interactive questions about your tastes. It doesn’t take too long. Play it tonight as a night cap, or over the weekend while you’re lounging around in your pjs.
Many of us at the office took the test. See below for the rundown and tell us in the comments: what are you?
- Kelly Fraiser, Publisher – Al Fresco
- Diane Carroll, Editor in Chief – Water Beads
- Mandy Keener, Art Director – Tapestry & Mosaic
- Paulette Pearson, Associate Editor – White Spaces
- Laura LaRue, Advertising Coordinator – Al Fresco
- Kathy Condrey, Account Executive – Al Fresco
- Shannon McMasters, Northwest Account Executive – Tapestry & Mosaic