Full-time position, based in Little Rock
We are looking for an energetic, highly motivated, goal-oriented candidate to join our sales team as an account manager. In this role, you’ll help local businesses and national brands reach our readers through print and digital solutions.
Root Publishing is a local, woman-owned publishing company producing the state’s premier niche magazine: At Home in Arkansas. Ideal candidates will be excited to work with businesses in the home industry and beyond; our clients also include restaurants, boutiques, resorts, spas, and more.
- Maintain current advertising accounts
- Prospect new clients over the phone and in person
- Consult with clients on marketing solutions best suited to their goals
- Develop proposals, presentations, and pitches
- Meet monthly sales goals, both print and digital (through Root Digital Media)
- Work with editorial team to create special advertising sections
- Coordinate with graphic designer on client art when necessary
- Proven sales experience (media sales not required)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
Compensation: This position offers base pay plus commission. Benefits include insurance (health, life, dental, disability, and vision) as well as paid time off.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to publisher Kelly Fraiser at email@example.com.