In case you missed it:
Are you an interior design blogger interested in improving and expanding your blog, building your brand or enhancing your career? The 2013 Design Bloggers Conference, taking place March 3-5, 2013 at the Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City, is the only conference specifically for interior design bloggers.
At #DBC2013, meet and learn from fellow design bloggers, new media innovators and leaders of the design industry at this two-day conference produced by At Home in Arkansas‘ parent company, Network Communications, Inc. You’ll have the opportunity to meet potential advertisers as well as icons of the design blogosphere and traditional media.
In addition to learning about exciting new products for 2013, you will have the chance to learn more about building and engaging your audience with information and inspiration on multiple platforms, using a variety of business models and marketing channels. Guest speakers include designers Barbara Barry, Charlotte Moss and Arkansas’ own Tobi Fairley; plus House Beautiful editor-in-chief Newell Turner; Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles editorial director Clinton Smith; Adam Japko, president of DesignSherpa, a revolutionary internet marketing service for the home design and remodeling industry from Network Communications, Inc., and many more. Read about all the speakers here.
#DBC2013 will include sessions on the following topics:
- Interior Design Trends in 2013
- How to Build Your Business Through Inbound Marketing
- Pinterest, Content, and The Future of Blogs
- The ROI of Social Media
- Use Social Listening to Build Your Brand
- Cashing in on Your New Online Footprint: Paths to Income and Careers
- Showcasing Creative Products and Services Through Social Media
- Creating Inspirational Content
- The Emerging Integration of Search and Social Media – Google+, Facebook, and Klout
- How to Build Traffic Through Facebook, Twitter, and Search
- Using Houzz and Instagram to Promote Your Brand
- Hall of Fame Award Winners 2013