Happy Monday! Just 14 shopping days left until Christmas. Are you ready for the festivities to begin? Whether you’ve marked every name off your list or you need a zen moment to prepare yourself for the hustle and bustle that lies ahead, we’ve got someone who can help as our special guest on the blog today. Terry Dilday, co-owner of Cynthia East Fabrics, is here to share her Monday Must Haves, which also happen to make great gift ideas.
1. Thymes Frasier Fir Holiday Candle – I start burning this scent long before Christmas. It makes my home feel cozy.
2. Manduka Yoga Mat – Having loaned it to my daughter, I’m missing mine terribly. Somebody needs one for Christmas!!
3. Peepers – A true must have. At $24 each I can afford to have many styles to choose from!
4. Meditations from the Mat – I love a spiritual daily book to start my day with intention. I go through one each year and this is my 2013 choice.
5. Adam and Viktoria Pillows – I saw these at a friends house and researched the source. Sold only in a few places in this country, the beautiful appliquÃ©d silk velvet pillows warm my heart every time i see them in my living room.