As you can see, there are more ways than one to incorporate Pantone’s “Color of the Year” into your home! An invigorating reddish pink, Honeysuckle is especially well-suited as an accent color, or you could go all out and cover your walls with it like the glamorous dressing room in our Color issue.
What do you think of honeysuckle? Too bright or just right?
1. Update your dining chairs with honeysuckle paint
2. Give your dressing room a glamorous makeover
3. Live large with a graphic new rug
4. Throw your tulips in a Kate Spade vase
5. Set the table with hand-blown glassware
6. Stash your family photos in a chic canvas case
7. Expand your vocab with a fashionable dictionary
8. Make a statement with a bright pink rug
9. Accessorize your Oly sofa with bright Trina Turk pillows
10. Add honeysuckle accents through art and pillows
In case you missed it:
Get organized with COLOR! 1.12.11