Clockwise from left: White patent leather pops on this rectangular tray by Two’s Company, and its sleek design lends itself to a variety of situations. Available at The Full Moon in Little Rock. The beautiful black-and-white motif on the inside of this black server lends a delicate yet striking contrast. Available at Coker Hampton in Stuttgart. Introduce some color into your life with this orange square tray from Murphy Long Design in El Dorado, and the easy-to-clean interior offers wood-grain-like details. Classic in its design, this pewter platter from Corazon in Fayetteville boasts slightly wavy edges for a contemporary feel.
From left to right: From Romo the Lasari flocked wallcovering in Miraflores boasts an oversized floral motif for a striking yet elegant atmosphere.
Surround yourself in sparkling shine with the Bedazzled selections from Maya Romanoff. The flexible wallcovering covered in tiny glass beads reflects light, and it’s surprisingly durable.
From Romo, the Rubani Seraphine sports trails of petite blossoms and pops of color.
Fun and vibrant, this gold and cream botanical print from Osborne & Little offers a modern twist on classic gold elegance.
All selections available to the trade only.
From left to right: The Margo chair from Candice Olson is available in a combination of fabrics, and its unique form fits any décor. Available at Norwalk Furniture in Little Rock. From Marshall Clements in Little Rock, this Baroque embossed-leather side chair is full of history and intriguing details. Rowe Furniture presents the Broadway chair with more than 600 upholstery fabrics from which to choose, and the combination of comfort and style is unbeatable. Available at Cleo’s Furniture in Little Rock. Light Innovations in Little Rock offers this sturdy chair with twisted and woven iron detailing and a subtle cream and metallic fabric-covered seat.
1. Larson-Juhl’s Water Gilded Chateau frame blends petite ornate details with traditional style and an embossed finish. Available at frame shops statewide.
2. Available in standard and custom sizes, Roma frames are crafted in Italy, and this one offers deep moulding for multiple layers of design. Available at Cantrell Gallery in Little Rock.
3. The Showroom in Little Rock affords clients a wide variety of framing options, including this elaborate wooden frame with bronze finish.
4. From Larson-Juhl by Jonathan Adler, the Meurice bamboo frame in lime green adds a definite pop of color. Available at frame shops statewide.
5. This golden frame catches the eye with its subtle swirl relief and depth of color. Available at M2 Gallery in Little Rock.
6. Roma’s Eleganza gilded silver frame offers a cool hue with sleek sophistication. Available at Hillcrest Gallery in Little Rock.
7. From A.P.F. Munn, this moulding is hand-carved and finished with 22-karat gold leaf for pure opulence. Available at Cantrell Gallery in Little Rock.
8. For an aged look with a touch of contemporary metal design, Larson-Juhl’s Lucerne in burgandy is just the choice. Available at frame shops statewide.
|(left to right): A bright orange, botanical-inspired motif runs along this table linen from Vintage Cargo in Eureka Springs.|
Timeless and completely elegant, this white linen napkin with seed details is by Juliska. Available at Bear-Hill Interiors in Little Rock.
Make a bold statement with these colorfully striped Barbizon Garance linens from Yves Delorme in Little Rock.
Available at Cobblestone & Vine in Little Rock, a classic plaid print gets an update with the light blue color scheme and beautiful sheen of this textile.
Shelby’s in Harrison presents this lime green and blue striped napkin to add interest to any place setting.
|Perfect for a desk or bedside table, this petite orange vase is a lively touch. Available at Just T’s N in Conway. From Interior Expressions in Little Rock, this green trumpet vessel affords a beautiful glaze and wonderful design. This Briney chiseled longneck container is eye-catching with its blue and white horizontal lines. Available at Pazzaz in Little Rock. This yellow urn with an overall crackle finish and stately height is also available at Pazzaz. Delicate in shape, this orange bud vase from The Villa in Hot Springs will make any flower stand out. Pink and blue dots cover this cylindrical vase from III’s Company in Russellville.|
|This tall brown vase from Room To Room in Conway is available in a variety of sizes, and boasts a multi-tonal background with a textured circle motif. Hambuchen Home Furnishings in Conway offers this uniquely shaped, green vase with gilded details.|
|1. M. Bagwell’s Happy Together plate has eye-catching dots and a cool blue rim. Available at Rose Cottage in Conway. |
2. Deep blue affords a dramatic touch to the Blue Canton collection from Mottahedeh, a reproduction of an 18th-century Chinese porcelain work. Available at Fifth Season in Little Rock.
3. The subtle swirl of Vietri’s Sorrento line is lighthearted, while the handmade quality is unmistakable. Available at Full Moon in Little Rock.
4. The amazing collection of Gien china is known all over the world, and this faience earthenware plate features the Campagne D’Italie. Available at French Quarters in Fayetteville.
5. From Herend, this charger offers an all-white center with a decorative rim of 24-karat gold and deep blue. Available at Fifth Season.
6. The Italian architecture and landscape scenes encompassed in Spode’s Blue Italian tableware will intrigue guests. Available at Copper Pig in Fayetteville.
7. Mix and match your favorite blues with salad plates from Vietri’s Sorrento line, available at Full Moon.
8. Peacocks and botanicals abound on this archetypal pattern by Biltons. Available at Interiors Galleria in Rogers.
9. All-white dinnerware never goes out of style, and Vietri’s Bianco salad plate is a great example. Available at Vintage Cargo in Eureka Springs.
10. Available at French Quarters, this Gien plate is stately and historic.
11. The Spode Blue Room Collection English Countryside Hay Barn dinner plate boasts a bucolic scene and blooming flowers. Available at Interiors Galleria.
12. This hand-painted Chinese Bouquet dinner plate by Herend is extraordinary, with uniquely scalloped edges and 24-karat gold details. Available at Fifth Season.
13. From mertindykehome in Little Rock, the Emma arm chair from Hickory Chair is a blend of Continental and English details with intricate carved motifs running along the back, arms and legs.
|FROM LEFT TO RIGHT From Indigo Home in Little Rock, this tall green vase adds textures with its bamboo-inspired shape. The feather pillow from Lighting Emporium in Springdale is truly a one-of-a-kind accent piece. From Bella Boutique in Little Rock, the Moroccan Ginger candle by Skeem burns 90 hours, and its tall glass container mixes gold and deep green in its exotic designs. A perfect combination of purple, gold, teal and aqua, these polka-dot martini glasses will be the life of the party, and they’re available at Vesta’s in Little Rock. The delicate stem and oversized urn make this aquamarine vase quite the unique centerpiece, and it’s from Interiors Galleria in Rogers. Available at IO Metro in Fayetteville, Rogers and Little Rock, this beautiful glass bowl is ideal on a table or hung on the wall with its eye-catching colors and metallic details.||From Haus Werk in Little Rock, this peacock feather wreath is subtle, with an overall black tone and its sheen of blues and greens. From Laneventure’s Raymond Waite’s collection, this straight-back chair boasts a plum-colored velvet back, while striped fabric in a complementary color scheme covers the seat. Available at Lighting Emporium in Springdale.|