You’ll find several familiar pieces in this super-cute birdhouse, from the faucet knob step to the clothes hanger topper. Available at The Full Moon in Little Rock. Humorously by The News, this throw pillow features pages from past New York Times. Available at Haus Werk in Little Rock.
Empty wine bottles bloom into a new use thanks to this Artecnica vase. Available at Lacuna Modern in Fayetteville.
Salvaged metal creates this rooster. Available at III’s Company in Russellville.
For the avid cyclist, this clock features salvaged bike parts. By Resource Revival and available at Box Turtle in Little Rock.
1. The rubbed bronze of this Emtek selection is ideal on a rustic, aged door. Available at Kaufman By Design in Little Rock.
2. This knocker from Lumber One in Stuttgart and Mayflower is intriguing, thanks to its detailed details and elegant style.
3. By Rocky Mountain Hardware, this round metal choice with its textural handle is understated. Available at PC Hardware in Little Rock.
4. Available at Lewis Lighting in Benton, the nickel finish on this knocker is clean-lined and versatile.
5. From Atlas Hardware, this selection features a fist and a lion’s head for a regal and statement-making design. Available at PC Hardware in Little Rock.
From Left: The low and rounded form of this amber vase from IO Metro in Little Rock allows for a sweeping display of color.
Footed urns from Paul Michael in Lake Village offer a gradient of violent hues, and their fluted mouths make them versatile holders.
Diminutive in size but big in color and texture, these votives from mertinsdykehome in Little Rock work great alone or in groupings.
Reminiscent of an antique work of art, the slender, square bottle is topped with a beautiful glass crown stopper. Available at House to Home in Hot Springs.