|FROM LEFT TO RIGHT From Indigo Home in Little Rock, this tall green vase adds textures with its bamboo-inspired shape. The feather pillow from Lighting Emporium in Springdale is truly a one-of-a-kind accent piece. From Bella Boutique in Little Rock, the Moroccan Ginger candle by Skeem burns 90 hours, and its tall glass container mixes gold and deep green in its exotic designs. A perfect combination of purple, gold, teal and aqua, these polka-dot martini glasses will be the life of the party, and they’re available at Vesta’s in Little Rock. The delicate stem and oversized urn make this aquamarine vase quite the unique centerpiece, and it’s from Interiors Galleria in Rogers. Available at IO Metro in Fayetteville, Rogers and Little Rock, this beautiful glass bowl is ideal on a table or hung on the wall with its eye-catching colors and metallic details.||From Haus Werk in Little Rock, this peacock feather wreath is subtle, with an overall black tone and its sheen of blues and greens. From Laneventure’s Raymond Waite’s collection, this straight-back chair boasts a plum-colored velvet back, while striped fabric in a complementary color scheme covers the seat. Available at Lighting Emporium in Springdale.|
(from left to right)
- From Favorite Things in Little Rock, this black and white tray lends a sophisticated touch with its traditional motif and a twist of contemporary design, thanks to its shiny glass finish.
- Intricately etched to catch the light, each of these crystal glasses from Bear-Hill Interiors in Little Rock bears a different design.
- Make a statement at your next party with oversized wine glasses, such as this one from Murphy Long Design in El Dorado boasting a golden stem.
- This delicate filigree votive candleholder from Haus Werk in Little Rock is reminiscent of a flower bloom, and works alone or in a group.
- From Katiedid Studio and available at So Inviting in Fayetteville, these hand-painted salt and pepper mills are signed by the artist and provide form and function with a touch of whimsy.
- Top your favorite bottle of wine with this diamond-inspired crystal and metal stopper from III’s Company in Russellville, because diamonds are everyone’s best friends.
- Dauphine’s deux grandes candlesticks in black from Box Turtle in Little Rock are truly glamorous with their stately design and lacquered finished.
- Whether alone or used as a vase, the golden vessel from Haus Werk lends a punch of holiday shine.
For your next party, invite guests in exquisite style with an invitation from Sarah LeClere. The detail of the cutout images is impressive, while the ribbon and soft color scheme make the invite a present in itself. Available at Molly’s Paperie in Little Rock
|From Cobblestone & Vine in Little Rock, this Homart Natural History box of matches features a different bird on each side and is both functional and beautiful.|
By Gien France, this Sologne place setting is dishwasher safe, and each plate offers a unique fledgling motif from feathers and nests to a pair of birds. Available at So Inviting in Fayetteville.
This stainless steel silverware by Ricci boasts a Japanese bird pattern on the steams and adds elegance to any place setting. Available at So Inviting in Fayetteville.
|From Working Class Studio and designed by an emerging artist at the Savannah College of Art and Design, the Melamine Collection plates boasts a soft blue palette to complement the vibrant bird motif and large floral design. Available at Vesta’s in Little Rock.|